Get to know the R.A.T. Leaders!
posted May 29, 2015
Welcome to the 2015 R.A.T. Blog! You may be wondering what the purpose of this blog is. Here is where we will be updating you throughout the summer on all things AUMB related. From what you need to know about preseason camp, traditions at Auburn, or just some fun facts about your leadership team for the upcoming season, the R.A.T. Blog will be your go-to! Every other week one of your fabulous R.A.T. Leaders will be posting to the blog to help keep you excited and looking forward to preseason camp. We know that you all have a lot of questions and concerns about the process, so if you have a specific concern that is not addressed in one of the posts or on the FAQ page, feel free to contact any one of us. We are here to help you through it all! This week we wanted to give you the opportunity to get to know us a little better, so here are some fun facts about each of us that you would not find elsewhere!
- Mozzarella sticks are fundamentally important to me as a person.
- I have the entirety of Disney’s Hercules memorized.
- I like cats so much more than dogs because I have a cat’s personality.
- I watch way too much TV and currently have 10 shows I religiously keep up with.
- I LOVE PIZZA.
- I drink excessive amounts of coffee, and you will too once you start college. This probably also has something to do with the fact that I am a trained barista.
- I am obsessed with my dog, Leo. He is a Golden Retriever mix and has his own Instagram account.
- The employees at Firehouse Subs know me by name and know my order if that tells you how often I frequent their business.
- Being from Florida I have always had an affinity to the water, and I find aquariums completely fascinating and wonderful. I am SCUBA certified through a class taken here at Auburn, and I plan on diving the Great Barrier Reef one day!
- Aubie makes me really nervous. I think it’s just that fact that he can’t talk but has proposed to me on multiple occasions.
- The only reason that I joined band and started to play tuba was to annoy my older sister who played piccolo in high school.
- I once tripped over a wall while trying to impress a Tiger Paw.
- There is a widely circulated photo of me from high school wearing a bunny costume.
- I have a list of emergencies on a whiteboard in my apartment that I am not prepared for.
- The first and only teddy bear that I have ever hugged looked and sounded like Shaquille O’Neil because it was Shaquille O’Neil. I hugged Shaquille O’Neil.
- I have 84 loyalty visits to the Moe’s Southwest Grill here in Auburn.
- Sam’s Club is one my favorite places in the entire world. It’s where I buy my juice boxes in bulk.
- Sweet tea is life blood.
- Movies are really important to me. I’m always up for a fantastic film.
- Pizza is probably my favorite food. Followed very closely by carrot sticks
The R.A.T. Leaders