The list of accepted students has now been posted.
DVD Order Form (The deadline for ordering DVD's is Friday, September 19th)
Music is now available in the left hand menu.
Be a part of one of the greatest College Gameday Traditions in the country!
The Auburn University Marching Honor Band offers the unique opportunity for high school students to experience taking the field to perform alongside the AUMB for an audience of over 80,000 people.
- Perform at halftime with the AUMB in Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Marching and music rehearsals with the AUMB
- Festival medal awarded to participants
- Honor Band T-shirt and lunch provided
- Interact with AU faculty and students
- See the Tigers play!
2014 Marching Honor Band Festival Details
The 10th Annual Auburn University Marching Honor Band Festival will take place on September 6, 2014, for the Auburn Tigers vs. San Jose State game.
If selected to participate, there is a required $50 participation fee.
Thank you for your interest in the Auburn University Bands! WAR EAGLE!